skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Astral time travel and full moon

FROM HDRKID

As many of you know I have better results with astral time travel near the date of a full moon. Today I went astral and sat the following.

Some middle eastern men had brought in a device thru the port of miami. A device they where transporting to new york city in a van. In downtown miami near the port they crashed the van into a red small pickup truck that wa parked. There was a girl inside the truck. The device went off. The power was like that of a soviet ss20.

This is what I saw in astral time travel. The light of the fireball did not hurt my eyes. I knew it was bad. People were running screaming...


OTHER NEWS

Here is the latest clip from the John Titor Time Travel Movie.

0 comments: