skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, June 02, 2007

What is a Hyper Dimensional Resonator or HDR?

I believe that Steven Gibbs Hyper Dimensional Resonator devices are psychotronic generators remote influencing machines that can be used from everything including astral time travel to agricultural radionics.

It operates similar to a technoshamanic tool that allows me to focus my intent upon the astral realm. I can wish for better crops or a better future. The force of my will in focused using double terminated quartz crystals and the hyper dimensional resonator or HDR for short.

This device was created by inventor Steven Gibbs who is interested in exciting new developments on the frontier of human understanding.

We know that science has barely scratched the surface of what is possible. An exciting future full of new break through technology awaits us as we learn how the world around us communicates its mystery to us.

0 comments: