skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Magnetic Portals

Magnetic portals connect the earth and sun. This is an interesting discovery made by men of science, that we are linked to the sun. OK, we know that there are plans on the internet on how to build artificial time portals. I found that the HDR does not work as well when there are solar storms. This phenomenon of solar magnetic storm disrupt time travel was first spoken of by James Catteral (JCAT) inventor of Time Vortex Activator.

I use a grid point vortex with my HDR. This is important because I believe that a magnetic vortex is the key to time travel.

1 comments:

Joseph said...

I am interested in your time machine. I also like to buy James Cattterals Time Vortex Activator. It would be nice if you could get together with him and build his devices in addition to yours.