skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dream vs astral time travel


Often people wonder if astral time travel is like a dream or same even. Well, one I dream I do not see TV characters or see an elephant in the street, but realistic scenes. For example, me in front of my house mowing. However, the colors are weak and watery like a foggy fine mist is in the air. The days always seem cold and cloudy as well as blurry and rainy.

In contrast, HDR for astral time travel gives me clear tack sharp pics. Where the sky is bright blue and puffy white clouds are crisp. Colors are strong and saturated with rich tones that are intense and warm.

Usually, astral time travel is used to see into the future, and the events have not yet taken place, but will soon. The accuracy is scary uncanny.

0 comments: