skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, October 23, 2013


Fellows, ocean dumping is destroying our seas. Most of us understand that we need oxygen. OK so where does it come from any way. 80% come from our ocean. The other 20% mostly comes from the amazon. Well, we are cutting it down right now. If we destroy our seas...

Curta Rocks Port Lincoln National Park