skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Vortex Steven Gibbs

Here are some MP3s of Vortex Steven Gibbs. This is that basically, we have audio of inventor Steven Gibbs explaining how to find a vortex.

Although the audio is poor quality. I would like to have a transcript of what Steven Gibbs said. In fact, Steven sent me this audio to help me find a vortex.

According to inventor Steven Gibbs you can use a variety of devices to find a vortex. For example, an ordinary FM portable radio, (an EMF detector gaussmeter), a frequency counter.

I find the locating of vortex exciting!

1 comments:

Elmar Kleikamp said...

Hello there,

I research Steven Gibbs for one year now, and I even had a small telephone conversation with him in 2017. I could order a hdr at any time, he said.
I hesitate, so far I have purchased a few booklets, I just read "The ninth key to the riddle of time". It was a 10 minutes read, only the essentials are provided.
I just listened to the first mp3, so terrible quality, it sounds like he is lecturing from beyond the Van-Allen-Belt, and all the noise of the earth is polluting the audio.
Have you ever transcribed this or having received transcription of what he is saying?
As I understood there are three types of votices. Interesting stuff!
Anyways, thanks for posting it.

Elmar (I´m from Austria, my english may sound a bit weird)