skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Orangeback ten looks like Monopoly Money


I mean, take a look at it. Do my eyes lie? This orangeback ten looks like MONOPOLY MONEY. In fact, it does not seems as serious as the old ten. I am not talking about the bighead bills, NO! I mean the old ten that has been around since the 1920's when we switched from the wide bills "horse blankets" to the new narrow bills.

Yes, those old bills commanded respect, not like this new PLAY MONEY that is in circulation. It looks like a joke. I am surprised people accept it. Then again most people never use it. The use credit cards. Still, the old ten was green and clean, but this new ORANGEBACK bill looks like it came out of a Monopoly game. It looks so much like fake toy money that I hate to even carry it.

Add Image

0 comments: