skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How does the HDR work?


Dr. Carlos Vallbona did a test on fifty post-polio patients at Baylor's Institute for Rehabilitation Research in Houston. Bioflex, Inc., of Corpus Christi, Texas where he proves that magnets can reduce pain. Still, I do not use the HDR electromagnet for healing. No, I use it to attain an altered state of awareness. This is quite different than people who use electromagnets for magnetic therapy or pain relief.

I use it for astral time travel. The short answer is that we do not yet understand how the HDR works. It appears to create strange paranormal phenomena similar to the Hutchinson Effect. There is much we need to learn.

My guess is that the HDR works by creating resonant fields in multidimensional space and alters our world by generating scalar waves. I believe it is scalar waves which power astral time travel.

0 comments: