skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Future Pet Predictions

Perhaps you wonder what the future will bring. Well, get ready for a surprise. I did not see any pets in the future. My future pet prediction is that there are none.

Let me clarify. When I was a boy they still had lions in cages. You could go up to one and smell it. It was there up close and breathing. Now the lion is a small dot off in the distance. You only see a lion in a magic show like Seigfried and Roy.

Getting back to the story of lions and cages. Some of us boys were at the zoo and we started to pester a large male lion. One boy suggested that we pull the lion's tale. Seeing the tail was far away I settled on pulling a clump of hair from the lion to show as evidence. Needless to say the lion let out a roar I will not soon forget. This was a final indignity to the king of beasts.

In the future people are not kept in cages "jails" and neither are animals.

0 comments: